Monday, October 12, 2015

2015 Voting

Happy Halloween All!!!
Please vote for:

- One Costume Duo
- One or two costumes for Annabelle
- One or two costume for Lilah


You can vote through Wednesday, October 21.  Winners will be announced on Thursday, October 22.  If you ware viewing this from your phone, you can click 'View Web Version' at the very bottom and see the poll on the sidebar where you can vote.

DUO COSTUMES

Princess Leia and Darth Vadar



Crayons



Decade Girls (70's & 50's)



Goldfish and Ariel



Pirates



Cinderellas



LILAH's COSTUMES


Tigger

Anna

Pablo

Chicken

Elsa

Fairy Princess

Rapunzel

Tiana

Sailor Girl

ANNABELLE''S COSTUMES

Hermione Granger

Pizza

Renaissance Princess

Vampire

Astronaut

Police Officer

Cleopatra

Bat Girl

Time's Up!




8 comments:

  1. Ok, my votes are in, but can I express annoyance with the differences between "girl" and "boy" costumes - how many female police officers wear dresses?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha =) Oh the gender fun is just starting. Boy/girl costumes, boy/girl toys, boy/girl school supplies...and the list goes on.

      Delete
  2. Completely adorable, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to go Princess Leia and Cleopatra for individuals, and Pirates for duo. Color Crayon is second and maybe most practical for the cold...

    This is out of control. Next year I will set up lighting and green screen for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! I may have to take you up on that!!!!

      Delete
  4. Duo: Pirates!! WAY CUTE!!
    Annabelle: Renaissance or Cleopatra
    Lilah: Anna or Elsa

    ReplyDelete